The CIC Teams may be comprised of a minimum of one and a maximum of ten members. If the Team consists of one member only, they will be holding the title of CEO. Teams of two and more members should include the following roles:
• Chief Executive Officer
• Chief Technical Officer
• Others as identified by the team
Teams registering for the CIC Awards must be citizens residing in a CARICOM Member or Associate State (see list of countries below) and have the minimum legally authorized age to start and operate a business in that country.
CARICOM Members and Associate States
• Any entrepreneur, 18 years old or older, may enter regardless of their level of education
• A Team with multinational members will be considered to be from the country where the CEO is a citizen and/or permanent resident.
• Since much of the competition and communication is through the Internet, the Team should have adequate access to the Internet during the competition to ensure full participation.
• YABT, IDB and REACH Staff, National Chapters, Officials, Board of Directors Members and sponsors, as well as their immediate family members, are not eligible to participate.